Mabel Madison is having a Save our Shop sale. Currently the entire shop is 50% off. Get the details here.
There are only a handful of fabric shops that I go back to time and time again. Mabel Madison is one of those shops. They have a great selection of high quality Euro Knits, Cords, Poplins, and Nicky Velour. Their customer service is amazing. They even have a special section just for boys. I’d really hate for them to not be around anymore. They are trying to clear their current inventory to bring in more pretties. This is an awesome opportunity to try out some super nice fabrics at an unbelievable price.
- Knits – High Quality Cotton Lycra in beautiful colors.
- Poplin – I love using euro poplins in place of quilting cotton. The dyes on this fabric are so vivid and gorgeous. Poplins are extra wide so you can get way more out of a yard than you can with standard quilting cotton.
- Cord– Also extra wide. This corduroy is super soft and lightweight. I would not hesitate making a skirt or pants with this for warmer months. Also suitable for bags.
- Nicky Velour – This is a stretchy velour that is very soft and comes in gorgeous prints and colors. You can see the cardigan I made below. Would be great for sweatshirts, hoodies, baby rompers or pjs.
- Hearts Flocking – Found in their Others section, this is a poplin fabric with raised velvety textured hearts.
I thought I’d show some of the things I love that I’ve sewn with Mabel Madison Fabrics.
Blogged here. The pants are done in Verhees corduroy. Cardigan is Verhees Nicky Velour with Verhees hearts flocking poplin collar.
Blogged here: Skort is a Verhees knit.
Blogged here: Dress is Stenzo Knit
Blogged Here: Jacket main fabric Stenzo Knit
Blogged Here Shirt fabric Stenzo Knit
Blogged Here Reindeer Poncho from Stenzo cord
Blogged Here Hat and Top from Verhees knit. Shorts Verhees flocked poplin.
Half price Y’all!! Have fun Shopping the Sale!